DAY 1
DAY 1
DiSCLAiMER
THIS IS A COMPLEAT JOKE !
DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING SERIOUSLY !
ok if you don't know anything about humor :
[ ] <---- this means you gotta laugh and its a joke and,
( ) <---- this means subtext ..k ?
cool !
I am a crazy dweeb going through puberty so,
If you find any thing off or I sound like a psychopath [In my defense ] I blame it on my hormones
Hey ! my name is (Jeevan) Akash Kanniganti [ forget the pronunciation of Kanniganti ]
i was born in Hyderabad and at the age of 4 (MONTHS) , I moved the the US
that is where I met Riped Stick [AADITYA SHAH he is VERY important to my story ]
i cant really describe my time in the US in words [I also don't remember … ya I have a bad memory ]
let just say it was a really good time (i also spent a lot of years in other countries that aren't important )
after my 6th birthday day we had to leave the US (ya .. not the best decision )
I thought India was a great place like any other countries i visited but, BOY was i wrong !
we took the flight to India and it was normal nothing too special [like i said i don't remember anything]
then I stayed in Hyderabad for like 4..5...2 months[ aaaa I'm not sure] then we took a bus to Pune which stayed as my home for the next 8 years [Pune was my home not the bus!!]
tomm I will continue abt my stay at raisin hotel [ Radisson hotel ] (if your familiar with Blu that came later k?) and grade 1
GG!
[I LOVE INDIA PLS DONT HATE !]
Comments
Post a Comment